What is the refund policy?
- Refunds will only apply to items returned within 10 days of purchase. They must be unused, in the original packaging, unopened & without damage. Return postage will be at the customers expense and the original postage cost will be forfeited.
Is the product FDA approved? Is it safe?
- Currently the FDA is not regulating eyelash extensions because the eyelash extensions are applied to the natural eyelash hairs and do not touch the skin.
- Yes our products are safe, we have acquired manufacturers with multiple years of experience, that are highly regarded within the Eyelash Extension Industry.
What is the ingredients of Lashes Australia Adhesive?
- Lashes Australia adhesive is formaldehyde and latex free and Cyano-acrylate based.
What products should I use to take care of my eyelash extensions?
- Oil free cleanser
- Lashes Australia Make Up Remover (oil free)
Lashes Australia Protective Sealant (applied every second day to form a protective barrier against natural oils & pollutants) Extends the bond of the adhesive
Can eyelash extensions be removed?
- Yes absolutely. They must be removed by a Lash Technician using a specially formulated removal solution specific to the adhesive that has been used. It is a simple and quick procedure. Please do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself as this will cause damage & premature removal of your natural lashes.
When to avoid Eyelash extensions?
- Eye infection
- Cosmetic eye surgery
- Rapid eye movement
- Eyes that are quite sensitive
How do I contact Lashes Australia?
As a small business we operate with a very small team and will endeavour to answer all your emails promptly.
Do you have sales and discounts?
- All sales and discounts will be subject to conditions and available stock.
Do you have product descriptions?
All our products have very informative descriptions, helpful tips and should answer any questions that you might require.