Refunds will only apply to items returned within 7 days of purchase. They must be unused, in the original packaging, unopened and without damage. Return postage will be at the customers expense and the original postage cost will be forfeited.
– Currently the FDA is not regulating eyelash extensions because the eyelash extensions are applied to the natural eyelash hairs and do not touch the skin.
– Yes our products are safe, we have acquired manufacturers with multiple years of experience, that are highly regarded within the Eyelash Extension Industry.
Lashes Australia adhesive is formaldehyde and latex free and Cyano-acrylate based.
– Oil free cleanser
– Lashes Australia Make Up Remover (oil free)
– Lashes Australia Protective Sealant (applied every second day to form a protective barrier against natural oils & pollutants) Extends the bond of the adhesive
Yes absolutely. They must be removed by a Lash Technician using a specially formulated removal solution specific to the adhesive that has been used. It is a simple and quick procedure. Please do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself as this will cause damage & premature removal of your natural lashes.
– Eye infection
– Cosmetic eye surgery
– Rapid eye movement
– Eyes that are quite sensitive
All sales and discounts will be subject to conditions and available stock.
All our products have very informative descriptions, helpful tips and should answer any questions that you might require.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Not a problem, if you can’t find the answer you are looking for simply get in touch with us via one of the methods below: